Anyone interested in doing Indoor Track should watch the following video to learn more about how the season will take place and how to join.
- Throw, sprints, jumps and hurdle athletes will alternate daily with an “A” day and a “B” day.
- If you’re not full virtual, you’ll practice on days you’re at school.
- On days that we have good weather, we’ll go outside and MAY have combined A and B day practice.
- All indoor practices will be with masks on.
- Mid Distance and Distance runners will practice daily as one large group weather permitting
- Barring lifting, there will be no indoor practices
- Competitions will be targets of opportunity. We may need to get creative with how these are structured.
How to Join
- Fill out Family ID and ensure your physical is up to date. Click here.
- Please do Family ID as soon as possible so we can get a sense of how many coaches we'll need to keep our groups small (15-20)
- Please fill out this this questionnaire
For questions email a coach
The Official Site for Southington Athletics
Southington's Official Home for Sports