Getting Tickets To SHS Sports Events
All athletes interested in participating in sports at the high school or at either middle school must register online at www.familyid.com
Winter Sports season will tentative begin on January 19, 2021
Anyone interested in doing Indoor Track should watch the following video to learn more about how the season will take place and how to join.
- Throw, sprints, jumps and hurdle athletes will alternate daily with an “A” day and a “B” day.
- If you’re not full virtual, you’ll practice on days you’re at school.
- On days that we have good weather, we’ll go outside and MAY have combined A and B day practice.
- All indoor practices will be with masks on.
- Mid Distance and Distance runners will practice daily as one large group weather permitting
- Barring lifting, there will be no indoor practices
- Competitions will be targets of opportunity. We may need to get creative with how these are structured.
How to Join
- Fill out Family ID and ensure your physical is up to date. Click here.
- Please do Family ID as soon as possible so we can get a sense of how many coaches we'll need to keep our groups small (15-20)
- Please fill out this this questionnaire
For questions email a coach
The Official Site for Southington Athletics
Southington's Official Home for Sports